Thu, Oct 28|
WEBINAR: Run Your CNC Machines 'Lights Out' With Cobots
Businesses are turning to collaborative robots or “cobots” to gain a competitive advantage. In this webinar, you will discover how simple it is to get started with OB7 cobots and how machine shops are using them to gain a competitive advantage.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Businesses are turning to collaborative robots or “cobots” to gain a competitive advantage. Cobots increase quality, efficiency, and productivity by working consistently without taking breaks, freeing up employees to handle more valuable work, and allowing more flexibility in production.
In machine shops, cobots run 24/7 "lights out", eliminating machine idle time and keeping the spindle turning while you are away. Unlike traditional robots, cobots do not require safety fencing to work safely alongside existing operators. Their small footprint, flexibility, and affordability make them easier to implement for businesses of all sizes.
In this webinar, you will discover how simple it is to get started with OB7 cobots and how machine shops are using them to gain a competitive advantage. We’ll show you step-by-step how to teach a task in minutes. You’ll discover the unique benefits that make OB7 cobots ideal for machine tending and other applications, and why businesses large and small are turning to cobots to automate their production and how you, too, can get started instantly. It’s never been easier to automate with a cobot.
Attendees will learn:
- The entire process of setting up a job and teaching OB7 how to load and unload your machines
- How to triple machine spindle utilization simply and quickly with cobots
- How you can implement cobots on your own without complex integration or high costs
- How your existing employees can use cobots without any programming experience
- Answers to your specific uses and questions
We will cover the questions:
- What will it do for me?
- How does it work? What exactly does it do?
- How big runs do I need to make it worthwhile?
- How difficult is it to set up and program?
- Will it work on my machine?
- What is included?
And much more! We look forward to you joining us for an insightful webinar and help you be on your way to automating your CNC machines.